Sunday, March 20, 2011

Maybelline One by One Mascara

Hello Lovelies!

You know how Covergirl decided to spin-off their LashBlast mascara like a thousand times? And it they're all pretty much the same exact thing except different color packaging?

Well, when I saw Maybelline was basically doing the same thing with their Volum Express line, I got curious.

tubalicious

First was the Falsies, which I love and raved about before (clickie!) and now is One by One, a defining mascara, claiming to separate each lash and define them!

The brush is oblong, spikey and rubber. Because of the shape and little spikes, they get in between every lash, coating them. I can definitely tell there is some definition but what I find more noticeable is the length! Like, we are talking almost to the brow-bone long!

onebyoneapplicator

I haven't noticed too much clumping because of the applicator, so if I do get any clumps, I just wiggle the brush a little bit and works itself out!

I'll let the pics do the rest of the blogging ;)

zerocoats

1coat

2coats


Anyone else try this? Love it, hate it? Let me know!!
♥ Chelsea

If I had a fresh tube of Falsies I'd totally layers these for long, thick lashes!


No comments:

Post a Comment