Saturday, September 3, 2011

Getting Freaky Tag! 15 Weird Questions!

This tag has been floating around Youtube so I thought I'd give it a whirl! 15 random questions!

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? The only one I can think of is "Redbird", which is what my Dad calls me! In High School everyone called me by my last name since we had 4 Chelsea's!

#2. What's a weird habit of yours? I constantly peel my nail polish off. CONSTANTLY. I peel/pick everything. Its so bad.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias? Standing by windows for long periods of time. Swimming pool drains, which I blame completely on that one episode of Are You Afraid of The Dark? where that freaking zombie thing lived in the pool...shit was scary then and still is!

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone? Without a doubt, No Doubt's "Don't Speak" .

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? I freaking HATE it when people constantly walk around with their headphones in! I think its super rude! Especially customers! I hate being like "Hi! How are you?" and they're plugged in...ANNOYING. I wanna be like "COMMUNICATE WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD!" I have like a million work related pet peeves.

#6. What's one of your nervous habits? Again, nail polish peeling, cuticle ripping. Nasty and bad.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Both!

#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name? My blanket bunny! My Dad constantly bought me these little floppy blanket bunnies in the City from random street vendors, hahaha. I hope my Mom washed them...Also, his name was Bunny ( I know, freaking genius)

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks? I NEVER go to Starbucks. I hate coffee. I'll get hot chocolate, but only from Dunkin :)

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Cleaning my brushes! I wash them but not as often as I should!

#11. Which way do you face in the shower? Against the shower, so facing the wall!

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? I can sometimes get my feet over my shoulders/head and become like a ball. Not because I'm flexible, just because my legs are freaking long.

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? Chocolate and Chinese.

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? "SERIOUSLY?!" and I had someone at work point out to me the other day that I do it too much. Seriously?!

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing? NYPD shirt with gray cheetah pajama pants.


I tag you!!

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment