Thursday, January 12, 2012

Makeup Organization/Collection!

Hello Lovelies!

I just finally decided to re-organize my makeup collection and thought I'd show you how its organized and what I used! I've got to say, I'm really happy with the turn out! I would love to have an actual vanity but for now I'm good with my desk!

overview
Here is an overview of the whole makeup land!

brusheees
I keep all of my brushes in the little Sigma brush holders. All of my mascaras, eye liners, and other misc. eye stuff are in a little bathroom cup thing from Target. I find storing them vertically is much better for liner and easier to find!

glosssy
I also like to keep glosses stored vertically, and keep them in a pencil holder. I actually just cleaned out all of my glosses that were a year or older.

lebox
Most of my makeup is kept in this box from Muji, I'll link it below! I love the simple look and that you can see everything in it. My only beef is that you can't fit some products in it like MAC Paint Pots, Gel Liners and many foundations. I keep those in a little 3 Drawer system from Target (its the pink box in the first pic!).

opendemdrawers
The drawers can come completely out!

eyedrawer
All of my eye shadows that can't be depotted, pencils, primers and mini shadow palettes are in the first drawer.

facedrawer
Second drawer is some highlighters, foundations and concealers. And little primers!

cheekdrawer
In the third drawer is a couple more highlighters (highlighters are huge!) and some blushes (Benefit's blushes take up half the drawer!).

morecheekdrawer
Yet again, more cheek products in the 4th drawer! They take up too much space!

lipdrawer
In the bottom drawer is lipsticks and lip butters.

palettes
Lastly I keep most of my shadows in a Z-Palette and then I also have the 2 Naked palettes! I have those and then the UD 15th Anniversary one which is on top of my clear box!


Phew! Sorry for all the photos! But there it is! I hope it gives you some good ideas in case you want to get organized!

Muji 5 Drawer can be found here: http://www.muji.us/store/storage/acrylic-cases/acrylic-case-5-drawers.html I think the next one I'll get is the large one to fit my bigger beauty products!

See anything you want a review on? Let me know!

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment