Thursday, July 7, 2011

YSL Volupte Sheer Candy Glossy Balm Lip Color: A Lip Luxury

Hello Lovelies!

I apologize for not posting! I have been caught up with work, but now I have a few days off!

So I kinda lost my mind and bought two of the new YSL Volupte Sheer Candy balm/gloss/lipstick/whatever. Now I don't typically go look at high-end, designer brands, but I heard about that these in a bunch of magazines as a summer must-have.


Its a sheer, moisturizing lip color that smells and tastes amazing! Its like the love child of lip balm, gloss and lipstick. Its sheer, not as opaque as a lipstick, but a bit more color than gloss. In fact, it actually slightly stains the lips. It leaves a glossy finish and makes my lips feel hydrated and happy! And it has a melon taste, which is delicious! These last a few hours and once the glossy effect disappears, it gently stains the lips.

These are the only 2 products that I've been rocking on my lips this month! And I have gotten so many compliments on them! I would recommend getting these in the darker colors, since they are sheer in nature! And for $30, you want to get your money's worth!

The two colors I have are "4: Succulent Pomegranate" which is a beautiful bright pink with a little bit of red tones; and "6: Luscious Cherry" a gorgeous bright red with a gold shimmer. Both of these are perfect for summer!

packagingysl
The packaging is gorgeous, then again it should be for the price!

4and6
On the Left is "4" and on the Right is "6"

sidebyside
Love and love!

yslonlips
#6 and this is a bit more red in person!

yslnumber4
#4 and this too is brighter in person!

These retail for thirty bucks and can be found wherever YSL is sold, I got mine at sephora.com! They're a bit pricey, but I think they're perfect for summer!

Anyone try these? Any summer must-haves?!

♥ Chelsea


1 comment:

  1. These are lovely shades for the summer.:D

    I hope you are doing well, Chelsea. Happy Sunday!:D

    ***** Marie ******
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete