FINALLY. MY MALL IS GETTING A SEPHORA! I think it is mainly because the UPS man is tired of dropping Sephora packages at my house and went to our mall and yelled "GIVE THIS GIRL A SEPHORA".
As soon as I found out, a couple months ago, I screamed and then the next day I had to work I put in for a personal day for when Sephora opens. Of course, my co-workers probably think I'm crazy but I also got two of my friends to take the day off too!
So I have put together a nice little wish shopping list! It was much longer, however, I bought a lot during their recent VIB sale.
1. Benefit Magic Ink: This stuff is serious! I used it a few months ago and I have been wanting to repurchase! My UD 24/7 Liquid Liner is nearing its last line!
2. A New Light Powder: I want to check out this one from Bare Minerals, but I've hit pan on all my powders...time for a new one!
3. LORAC Matte Baked Blushes: Oh, how I've heard such amazing things about these blushes! I want to see them all!!
4. Dior's New Coral Lip Glow: The exact name of this product has escaped my head for the moment, but considering how freaking much I love the original pink Lip Glow, this seems like it'll be hot for summer!
5. Anastasia Brow Pencil in "Strawburn": ARE WE SERIOUS? FINALLY A BROW PENCIL FOR THE STRAWBERRY-BLONDES?! Yes, pleaaaaaaaaaaase!
So that's it! I'm really hoping our store will do something fun! I hear that at some openings they give away products and gift cards! Ohh that'd be amazeballz. Have you ever been to a Sephora opening?