Here is how I freshen up my face in less than a couple of minutes!
1. Using a Q-Tip dab at any smudges! Dab, dab, dab, dab, daaaab!
2. Re-apply concealer (if needed!) To avoid having too much product on, I blend the concealer in with a damp finger.
3. Using the Covergirl Eye Enhancers Single Shadow in "Champagne" I do the following.
- Use the large end of the provided sponge tip and apply color under the brow bone
- Use the small end of said applicator and apply the color in the inner corner of your eye (ya know the little inlet by your nose) This will really open your eyes!
- Use the edge of either side of the applicator and lightly apply the color under your lash line.
- Finally, using your finger, gently swipe a little bit of product and blend it above your cheek-bone, a highlight color.