Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Blog!

Welcome to my new blog: Legally Strawberry Blonde (my actual blogspot url name is legallystrawberryblonde2 since some one had LSB first!)!!

I have been wanting to make a new blog for some time now. A blog that I won't neglect and a blog that has a username that I actually like! My old username "Bronx Bombette" was basically my way of saying a "female Yankees fan" but it seemed silly to have a username that would elude to a baseball blog but when in reality, it was just ramblings on my life and beauty.

If you know me, then you'll know I'm a natural strawberry blonde and have aspirations of becoming an attorney (attorneys base their states's bar exam, lawyers just get their Juris Doctrote) and practice in family law. I'm right now in college studying criminal justice.

ANYWAYS. I'll also have a bunch of beauty posts! Reviews, hauls, rants, tags! I'm hoping in the next day or two that I'll get started on that!

Please try to ignore my sloppy layout and html! I'm slowing cleaning things up as best as I can!

Thanks for stopping by!

♥ Chelsea

1 comment: