Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ohmydamn.

School has never left me so mentally, physically and emotionally drained. I'm in my first semester of my Sophomore year of college and its only mid-October and I'm spent.

My nights are spent up until at least 2 am and then getting up anywhere from 6 to 7:30 depending on the day and attending class, doing assignments and studying.

Throw in extra-curriculars and that's my life. No time or money to go out to the mall, movies, etc. If I didn't enter this school year with so many great friends, I'd probably be screwed in the social life department. And the fact I rather not get wasted at disgusting Town Houses leaves me single.

So you can understand why this blog only sees weekly updates. As for beauty posts? I'm trying! I do not really have funds to throw away on makeup and any I get it's because its something I need like a fresh mascara to replace my stale one and you can sure bet its from CVS. I have such a long mental wish list of products I'd love to get at MAC or Sephora for when I have some disposable funds.

But that is so not here. Though I am tempted to splurge for just one MAC shadow because of its quality and the color's versatility...

Anywho.

I'm also sick! I got over whatever I had last week and got something new! Ugh!

I am planning on a few posts. I've got some ideas! I just need some time to take photos and write it all out.

Until then, follow me on Twitter! @xxChelseeea !! I do tweet alot, its procrasination-fatigue at its finest!

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment