Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Digs

Hello Lovelies!

Oh, how I want to do a beauty post! But alas I am sick! With some kind of virus that makes me miserable and want to sleep all day. And coughing extremely hard and painful coughs. And losing my voice. It has not been fun.

And between nose blows, I'm doing homework! It is insane how much homework I have! I suppose that is the life of a science major? Just alone for chemistry I have about 6 hours of work! It has been a lot! I am juggling chem, bio and pre-calc now. I need to stay on top of things since I changed my major so late!

Anyways, what do you think of the site revamp? Took me FOREVER to center the damn thing. And I'm pissed that no matter what, the background will not anchor. Not a fan. Oh well, I now have a template but this place needed a new light!

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment