Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Party Nails!

Hello lovelies!

Another post! I thought I'd share my super easy party nails I did for NYE and just to try out! Classic french tip with a bling twist!

I did use fake nails. I admit it. I love fake nails. Why? My body can't grow long nails! Its one of the problems with my thyroid, a lovely side-effect, dry skin, hair and dry-brittle nails!

My favorite brand has to be the "Broadway Nails", natural, real-short length. They seriously look natural. It amazes people to find out that I have fake nails on. I don't suggest getting the pre-glued ones, they don't last nearly as long! These can easily last a week! And if one falls off, I keep the glue in my purse and its an easy fix! Or if you're home just rub a little nail polish remover to remove the glue and re-apply!

Super easy and around $5! Much better then going to the salon and paying $35 for acrylics that will last 2 weeks! Plus, these aren't as much as a commitment! But I love these!

To add a little bling, I applied a little stripe of silver-glitter polish from Milani (CVS), they have a great selection of nail art polishes, that is polishes with a fine brush to help with nail design! These are around $4- $5 but the one I used, "Art of Silver" is super impressive.

And while hopping around CVS I found this little tin of Nive Creme which is awesome for moisturizing super dry hands! And get this, $0.99, yes under a dollar!

I'll shut up now and post the pics!

nailbox
Fav brand for glue-on nails!

nailpolishart
Heads up if you're looking for this, it comes in a clear little box!

nailartbrush

fingerss

fingaahclose

nivea
Keep your pretty party nail hands hydrated! New favorite!

Have you ever used fake nails or gotten acrylics, like 'em or hate 'em? And as always, for a larger pics, click on them! :)

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment