Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Daily Makeup Survery

I saw this on http://beautybroadcast.blogspot.com/ (or on YT she is EmilyNoel83!)

1. What time did you do your makeup today?

Maybe 11ish?
2. What's the least expensive beauty item you used?
My SoftLips lip conditioner
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
ACNE! And then I had to fix that because I put a little too much green correcting concealer on!
4. Did you apply false eyelashes?
Never do!
5. Did you do anything while applying makeup?
Nope!
6. Biggest makeup mishap today?
See number 3 haha
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
Neutral.
8. What's the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine?
Liquid Liner but its like not even two minutes and its perfectly precise. Otherwise foundation, but I'm out of it right now!
9. What's part of your routine is the most fun?
Playing matchmaker with my shadows haha, making sure they go well together
10. What part of your makeup makes the biggest difference in the way you look?
EYELINER FTW!
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow?
Neutral!
12. Liquid or mineral foundation?
Liquid- Revlon Colorstay (I'm all out!)
13. Do you do your hair or makeup first?
Hair
14. Did you pack a makeup bag to take with you for the day?
I just have a pathetic excuse of one that has SoftLips, Hello Kitty Bandaids and things of that nature
15. When did you finish your makeup?
Probably 10-15 minutes after I started

Tell me if you do this!!

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment