Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hey guys!

I just thought I'd do a little personal blog so you all know what is going on in my life at the moment.

Well, I am back in school! I have been for the past week! I'm all moved in and (photos in a past post) and settled into my classes.

For those of you who may not know, I'm a sophomore and a Criminal Justice major with Honors. And it has been so much work! Though I'm not enrolled in any honors courses (I was accepted into the program late in the summer, when all the good classes filled up!) I am taking a lot of classes for my major. My law, criminal justice and forensics classes are all very labor intensive classes, a TON of reading and note-taking! Its only been a week into classes and I've already been up studying until three in the morning. I'm also pre-law and have all that goodness to worry about too.

I just thought I'd fill you in, between beauty posts! Nothing too exciting in my life except studying all the time!!

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment