Friday, May 7, 2010

PACKING QUEEN!

Hello Lovelies!

FINALS ARE OVER!! OVER!! Half way through my undergraduate studies!! WOO!!

Now it is just the waiting-for-my-grades-game. I hate this game. I hate having to wait weeks for grades!

I have two grades in thus far (2 out of my 6 classes, yes I did 18 credits!) and......so far so good! I got A's in both my Forensics and CSI courses! Woohoo!! I mean I better have, its my major!

But what have I been doing? Packing! My room is so empty now!

034

035

036

Yup, I'm pretty much done! Just have my makeup still out and obviously still my bedding, TV (watching the Yanks/Sox now, GO YANKEES!) and PC!

Do you guys hate packing too?! Or prefer unpacking?! I almost prefer packing because when unpacking everything needs to go somewhere particular!! Still hate packing!!

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment