Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Favorites!

June Favorites time! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! And I thought for kicks I'd throw in a small Juicy Couture haul.

Favorites Time!!!

022

Neutragena's Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer: Has SPF 30 and leaves my skin with a healthy dewy glow.

NARS' Orgasm Blush: I took the plunge, and this stuff is amazing. The perfect flush. To a great glow I wear it above the aforementioned Neutragena! So nice, fresh, flushy, healthy looking for Summer!

MAC' Penultimate Liner: I know, I know, I'm a black track junkie but this thing is amazing. So much faster and a bit easier and stays put all day. Looooooveeee.

MAC' Lipglasses in "Pink Lemonade", "Nymphette", "Easy Lounger" and "Hush, Hush Rose": "Pink Lemonade" is such a pretty corally-pink color; "Nymphette" is a gorgeous medium pink laced with gold; "Easy Lounger" is your classic barely there pink gloss with sparkle and "Hush, Hush Rose is a great almost magentay pink with a bit of gold (this color is LE, came out with Spring Color Forecast but my MAC still has them!)

MAC' Listpicks in "Politely Pink", "Creme de la Femme" and "Viva Glam V": "Politely Pink" is just one of those simple, almost nothing pinks for when you are going for a super natural pink lip with a tint of frost to it; "Creme de la Femme" is just plain gorgeous, medium pink with gold undertones and "Viva Glam V" is a pretty neutral bronze color!

019
(L-R: Orgasm, Penultimate, Pink Lemonade, Hush Hush Rose, Easy Lounger, Nymphette, Politely Pink, Creme de la Femme and Viva Glam V)


iPod Touch and iHome! Best money spent. Love the iPod Touch, its amazing and I love the iHome I got it. Its gonna be perfect for the dorm. It changes colors and has great sound and an awesome app which is amazing. Its cute and little and fun!

001


Juicy Couture Haul!

Now, before anyone gets all up in my grill, I've been working my ass off. So there. I've been wanting these earrings for a while, and don't own a pair of earrings so I splurged. They're adorable. The studs I believe are the Princess CZ and the X O ones are just called that, but they're LE!

Studs are a little bit on the bigger side but it doesn't matter! Cute and simple!

006

And then I had to get a new little ID holder which I use all the time for work and school so I got this one from Juicy to match my wallet/black purse and its perfect. Holds the basics: lipgloss and a Swiss Army Knife and a little flash light! And the clutch version was also on sale so I figured why not? There are times I don't want to bring my purse with me!

009

Got all of the Juicy stuff from Zappos because they are amazing and have the best customer service and I'm a VIP and get free overnight shipping! Woot! :)

Any June favs?! Do share!!

♥ Chelsea

1 comment: