Sunday, August 8, 2010

Return Of The Pocket Rocket!! And Magic Lids!!

Hello Lovelies!

What, a beauty post?! I know, its been forever!! But I got a few products that I wanted to share!!

If you're an avid reader of the blog, then you know I've reviewed both Urban Decay's Pocket Rocket Lipgloss (link here: Click!) and Urban Decay's Primer Potion (link here: Click!). So for those full reviews check those out!

Anyways! I recently bought UDPP in "Sin" and UD's Pocket Rocket in "Eric".

011

First, the UDPP! I loved the original and had to order a new one so I figured I'd try it out in "Sin". Its a shimmery champagne color and enhances and adds shimmer to your eyeshadow while protecting it from creasing.

It can be too shimmery and a hot mess if you use too much, even more so when you use an already shimmery shadow. But just a small dab will do the job and not cause a glitter bomb.

018

Plus, it looks gorgeous all by itself! For a little wash of color!

010

It looks a lot like MAC's Bare Study paintpot but lasts all day and doesn't crease when on its own. (Don't mind the mascara smudges took this right before I went to work today)!

Overall: A- Its a great, product but just need to be aware that too much can make a mess! Really enhances your nude shadows!

Now onto UD's Pocket Rocket in "Eric" it is a super juicy red but completely wearable for everyday. It gives my lips a "oh, I just had a red Popsicle " red. Its not a harsh red, very subtle and almost innocent.

030

And like my other UDPR it makes my lips look awesome, fuller and juicy!

054

Overall: A- again! Only because I wish it was more pigmented but then again my lips are overly pigmented.

And now a bonus mini haul, because well, I haven't blogged in a while!!

061
This is why I have been not buying makeup! You're looking at my last 3-4 weeks paychecks and I have more on the way...books have been extra expensive this year!

067
And I got some new bags for school. The left is a Vera Brady large duffel in "Very Berry Paisley" and the right is my new school bag from Juicy Couture I scored from Zappos!

Phew, this was long! Would you try the UDPP in "Sin"? Or have tried a UDPR?

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment