Monday, April 12, 2010

Is That A Rocket in Your Pocket, Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?

I know most inappropriate title ever!

But its for one of my favorite things! Urban Decay's Pocket Rocket Lipgloss!

In the Summer, Spring, I love lip gloss. A nice lip gloss that makes my lips look juicy!

The Packaging: The packaging is probably the BIGGEST selling point to the lipgloss! The cap of the lip gloss has a hologram of the man of your choice in their everyday attire but with the flick of the wrist, they're down to their undies! Oooh la-la!

The Formula: Ok this stuff tastes/smells like somewhere between Cheerios and burnt sugar, I don't really care, it doesn't bother me! Its just not my traditional vanilla aroma that MAC lip glasses have! The gloss contains Hyaluronic Spheres which improves circulation, keep lips moisturized, fills in lines and softly plumps! Just a very slight tingly feeling! Nonetheless, this stuff makes my lips PLUMP and JUICY looking! I LOVE it! They look healthy, moisturized and just love them!

The Guy: The guy I choose was "David" who is a mauvey pink and rather opaque for a lip gloss! Of course, Urban Decay encloses a story about David on the box and online: "David is a hard-working man: at work, in the gym, and most importantly, in bed. After a grueling 60-hour week, he still has the energy to come over and put his 110% into you. Undress him to inspect your benefits package". I know sick but funny!

The Price: UD Pocket Rocket Lipgloss can be found at Sephora, Sephora.com, UrbanDecay.com or wherever Urban Decay is sold for $19. While $19 may seem steep its actually reasonable when you know that a MAC lipglass is $14 for 0.17 OZ and this is $19 for 0.27 OZ!

Conclusion! I'm totally going to get more eventually! (My birthday is in May!) I love the way my lips look and I think UD is genius for the idea! On my wishlist are Doug, Eric, James, Julio and Max! For their stories/colors and to order go HERE!

Picnik collage24242
Before and After

012
This is too entertaining and funny!

014
Oh hi there!

020
It plumped my hand! Nah, I'm just kidding!

030
Its got a small brush applicator!

So lovelies, thoughts? Do you have an UDPR? Or think its pervy? Do you like big butts and you cannot lie, you other brothaas can't deny...haha :)

And sorry for lack of posts, I've been sick for the past week! I have a nasty bout of bronchitis and an ear infection :(

♥ Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. I don't have one but the one you have seems nice!:D

    Get well soon, girl!:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete