Monday, April 5, 2010

Lets get Organized!

Hello Lovelies!

I know, ANOTHER POST?! Well I'm sick and rather not unpack all my clothes and what not from break so I'll do a post about how I organize my makeup!

If you know me, you know I'm a touch OCD and VERY particular about where everything goes. My makeup is, of course, no exception! So I thought I'd show you my setup at the dorm! Its small but organized!


002
An overview of my perfumes, body sprays and brush and basics holders!


003
Brush holders are great for staying organized and for keeping your brushes safe! And can even be a margarita glass!


004
Brushes are all easily visible and safe! The legit brush holder is from Glitzy-Glam. I did a build your own! I figured by the time I bought all the supplies it'd be the same as a pre-made one! Link here to the brush holders: http://glitzy-glam.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=12&zenid=lr6mohqqdj9stetnos7bep0lj4


007
This obviously isn't made for brushes! I actually just got it as a gift but its a plastic margarita glass! Which can be found at party stores! But anyways I like this to keep my basics in so I'm not searching everywhere! Basics like tweezers, lip conditioner, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow primer and sponge! Basically the stuff I use every day! And its cute!


008
I got this little storage container from Target for under $5, I think it was $3! But I LOVE it! Mirror is also from Target, it lights up! Gosh, I love Target!


013
I organize my eyeshadows from lightest to darkest! Except Stars N Rockets (the purple one!) is new and not sure how it would be placed within the neutrals! And since I have only 1 pigment and 1 paintpot they're in here too! I think I may need to get another storage thing since my collection is expanding! Or at least a bigger one! Or make this just eyes, then one lips, and one face...

018
Face drawer! I'm always losing my oil blotting sheets! Yes, that is ALL my face products! I know sad!

025
Lip drawer! Lipglasses are organized lightest-darkest, same as lipsticks and dazzleglasses!

I hope this helped you get organized and gave you some ideas! How do you organize your makeup?!

♥ Chelsea


1 comment:

  1. Really cute collection! Mine is even smaller when it comes to eyeshadows. Could you maybe do a blog on a mac starter kit if you havent already?

    I just stumbled across your blog and haven't read anything yet.

    Love from Germany. <3

    ReplyDelete