Sunday, April 25, 2010

Top 5 MAC Musts!

Hello Lovelies!

So I spent all day studying and my friend had told me she was going to MAC next week and wanted to know somethings I liked!

Which has inspired this post! My Top 5 MAC Must Haves!

1. Blacktrack Fluidline: Basic black gel liner, doesn't smudge/budge/fade. Its AMAZING! I also find it waterproof! $15

043

2. "All That Glitters" Eyeshadow: Basic staple for any makeup lover's collection! Universal light brown with an almost peachy-golden shimmer. $14.50

040

3. "Angel" Lipstick: A great basic pink, can usually go with almost any look! Simple but necessary! $14

046

4. Studio Sculpt Concealer: I love it because its ultra-creamy, a little goes a long way, and can hide my blemishes like no one's business! $16.50

042

5. 217 Brush: I probably use this every day for applying color into the crease and then blending. You could also use this all over the lid! $22.50

039

Of course there are a thousand other things I'd suggest! Including a good matte crease color, a nice highlight color, a lipglass that looks good on its own, a paintpot....but these are good basics!

027

Angel, Blacktrack, All That Glitters

What are your Top 5?! Or must have?! :)
♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment