Wednesday, April 21, 2010

HIT IT, HIT IT REAL GOOD

Hello Lovelies!

I just finished my final paper for a class so I thought "QUICK UPDATE TIME!".

Still in Finals mode and not a fan of it.

So today, something MAGICAL happened in my little makeup drawer! I hit pan! I know all the YT Beauty gurus practically have a party when they hit pan on something. And today I hit pan on 2! Actually the first thing I hit pan on was my Blacktrack and that was a month or so ago.

I mean should I be excited about hitting pan (or jar)? It just means I'll have to repurchase it sooner and that isn't exactly fun! I hit it on All That Glitters and my StudioSculpt Concealer!

What have you hit pan on? Do you get the hype?

002

♥ Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!:D

    I really don't take part in the Project Pan thing, I might not make it! Haha!D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently right at the bottom of my lipbalm of which I am addicted to and now will need to go buy a new one tomorrow!

    love the blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete