Saturday, April 3, 2010

March 2010 Favorites

Why, hello there Lovelies!

So you're probably like "GIRL YOUR BLOG HAS BEEN SLACKING" well I've been on break! And enjoying my time off :) But back to school soon!

Ok, I don't have ANY new products for March. Because I gave up buying makeup for Lent! I didn't plan on it but then I realized I was doing it and decided to keep on at it! Mainly because I was short on the money and wanted to show will power! YEAH! And I did it!

045

Lipgloss. I've been a lipglass/dazzleglass/lipgloss junkie this month. A good moisturizing lip conditioner and a lipgloss and BAM! And yes that is my whole lipgloss collection...oh it needs to be worked on...

046

Ya know, eyeshadows that look like those. Shroom, Naked Lunch, Retrospeck and All That Glitters. Amazing. Any more in that fam that I should get?

055

MAC 217 because its like "HI CREASE, PREPARE TO HAVE COLOR ADDED AND BLENDED FLAWLESSLY AND EFFORTLESSLY. SHAZAM" and the crease brush from CVS' Essence Of Beauty for applying highlight in the inner corner of my eye. Amazings.

059

How have I gone years without buying these?! My skin has been a shiny biotch lately.

061

Garnier Fructis, I am so sorry I dumped them. I missed them. Makes my hair healthy and curly and awesome!

So what were your favorite products for the month?

And Happy Easter Lovelies!!

♥ Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter!:D

    I am loving my Naked Lunch too!:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete