Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lather Your Lids with Magic!

Hello lovelies!

Today I'll be doing a post on a Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion! While for some reading this, its no news but for the newly obsessed? This stuff is AMAZING.

What is it? Its an eyeshadow base. Whats an eyeshadow base? Think of it as a bonding agent, or glue, for your eyeshadow. It will help your eyeshadow adhere better to your eyelid, prevent it from creasing and even enhance the color. PHEW! It does a lot!

But why Urban Decay? While there are some drugstore dupes (L'Oreal Decrease) they don't quite match up to the big daddy, that being Urban Decay! Another option for an eyeshadow base is concealer. Yet, I personally like having an actual base. Because while concealer is multi-purpose, bases aren't! Catch my drift?

So anyways back to the UDPP and what I love about it!
  • Makes my eyeshadow last all day and not crease
  • Enhances the eyeshadow's color like its no one's business
  • Moisturizing for my dry lids (at least for me!)
The only thing I don't like? The price! One bottle will set you back $17 but from what I hear, they last forever!


056

Love the cute signature genie bottle packaging!

065

New and improved wand! Old one was straight and unable to grab all product!

075edi

Sorry the font is small!! But I think your can make it out! The shadows I used (names are the super small text. Oops!) are All That Glitters on top and Cork! And UDPP = Urban Decay Primer Potion!

UDPP can be found at Sephora stores, Sephora.com and UrbanDecay.com and retails for $17. Jumbo versions are available! (I sound like an infomercial!)

I give it 4.7 stars out of 5! I take away .3 for price! Haha! After using I see why this is a cult classic for makeup artists and makeup junkies!!

Are you fan of lathering your lids with magic? Prefer something else? Do tell!

PS: Any ideas for a personal post? I'm on break and pretty boring right now ;)

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment