Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 2010 FAVORITOS

Everybody does favorite posts/videos. OMG THIS MONTH I LOVED THESE PRODUCTS MUCH MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH! Haha I kid! But anyways, these are in no particular order!

Woodwinked & Shroom Eyeshadows
LOVE Woodwinked. Its like All That Glitter's darker bronzey cousin. Woodwinked + Rubenesque Paint Pot is like BAM! My MA was right when she said this color is GREAT for baby blues! And Shroom is a great highlight color, a little shimmer but nothing overpowering!

216

(Woodwinked to the left, to the left and Shroom on the right)

Viva Glam Lipstick and Lipgloss in Viva Glam VI SE
VI = 6 for those of us who have a little blonde! I actually don't know how much longer this is going to be out since they're SE (Special Edition). One rumor is they'll be out till the newest Viva Glams come out which will feature Cyndi Lauper and Lady Gaga (Viva Gaga looks AWESOME!) which is March! But these are great on their own and amazing together. They're mid-pinks with nice kind of plummy tones? I'll let the swatches do the talking! Expect full post!

188

Urban Decay Primer Potion
See full review! But def. a staple in any makeup lover's collection!!

094

Pink Sugar Pefume
It smells so girly and sweet and if I were to swatch it then it would look like this. Emphasis on the puppy, cotton candy and pretend there is some vanilla!

Picnik collage22


Having Michael Kors back!
That is my, Michael Kors, my laptop. Haha! Got it back today! Geek Squad took good care of him!

217


PSYCH!

ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS!!!! BACK ON WEDNESDAYS AT 10 PM EST ON USA.

fist-bump-psych

And my 3 drawer storage solution! Best $4 ever! And displayed with most of the month's favorites!

219

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment