Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Face It!

Hello lovelies!

First, can I just say THANK YOU! I noticed my subscriber count rose a wee bit! So thank you all for reading!!

Today's topic is my everyday face routine!!

It is quick, easy, flawless (that's what she said!) and does a great job covering my acne scars and current zits!

What I use:

011

MAC's Fix +, Eco Tools' Baby Kabuki brush and blush brush and the Sonia Kashuk blending sponge

** Note the Eco Tools brushes came in a 5 piece brush set, THEY'RE AMAZING! I highly suggest them! I'll do a post on brushes soon!!

Picnik collage

MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation in NW15, MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC15 and MAC blush in Pinch O' Peach

1. Apply the concealer with my fingers and then blend in with the Sonia Kashuk sponge. This significantly reduces the appearance of my blemishes and redness.

2. Apply Studio Fix with the baby kabuki. I love to use the baby kabuki brush because the bristles are more densely packed and thus providing a fuller coverage. The Studio Fix really helps cover my redness and even out my skintone.

3. Add any blush. I just chose this one because its a nice natural pink for my skin and is super buildable meaning that I can go light or darker!

4. Spray Fix + on the baby kabuki and then just quickly buff it around my face to set the makeup. Then I just do 2 more spritzs of Fix + to set my makeup!

Picnik collage

Hopefully ya can see the difference! I pointed out areas that were the biggest problems!

How do you do your everyday face? Do you use any of these products?

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment