Monday, February 28, 2011

Clarisonic Mia Day 2!

Hello Lovelies!

Ok, so I thought I'd do an update on the Mia, I've used it 4x now and I wanted to just share the results thus far and find out if anyone has had the same thing.

Day 2 and my skin is SOFT. Like baby ass soft.

But my pores on AND around my nose are larger and I've got some lovely bumps forming on my forehead. And my nose was full of blackheads this morning. Well more like brownheads because of all the freckles I have.

Is this freaking normal?!

I know I will breakout using this, but for the love of all things beauty, a nose full of black heads?! The reason why this is gonna break me out is because it should be bringing all the impurities (dirt, bacteria) to the surface. This means a job well done!

Everyone says they saw a difference after day one, yeah not me.

So, anyone have the same thing happen? Let me know, pleeeease!

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment