Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Urban Decay Liquid Liner in "Perversion"

Hello Lovelies!

Ok. I have a thing for black liquid liner. In case you haven't been noticing, its kinda my must-have. And I think I may have finally found the ONE.

The one that doesn't, smudge, budge, fade, transfer. Nada.

Whatisitheader

According to Urban Decay's website, they describe their liner as "Clear inkwell-style bottle looks sleek, and the handle fits in your hand perfectly . . . a steady hand means perfect lines! Formula dries quickly and leaves a beautiful, subtle shine. Liquid Liners can be worn alone, or smudged together to give you unlimited options."

Its a traditional liquid liner, yeah none of that felt tip business! That gives crisp, sharp, patent leather black lines. And doesn't move. Or fade. It stays that good all day.

bottle


Formulatextureheader

The liner's formula is a bit on the wetter side. It needs a couple extra seconds to dry to its patent leather black. But once it dries, it stays. Usually I line, then do my under-eye concealing and then it should be dry, you can tell if its wet. But once it is, I'll curl and apply mascara.

I don't know if I'd call it a con, but just something to keep in mind! It needs a couple extra seconds! And then its good for the WHOLE day!

label


packagingheader

The packaging is a cute little ink well! But what I really love about it? YOU GET A QUARTER OF AN OUNCE. That is a ton of product! A TON. Compare it to L'Oreal's Carbon Lineur Intense Felt Tip liquid liner? That liner only has .05 oz of product, this liner has 5x more product! For only double the price, that's a freaking steal!!

Like I mentioned, this has a typical liquid liner brush! Not those felt tip marker applicators! This took a little getting used to but its definitely worth it! Its a life skill! Haha!

dipmein


priceandavailability

The liner retails for $18 and is available at Sephora, Sephora.com, Urban Decay retailers, counters and urbandecay.com. So worth the money! L'Oreal's Lineur Intense Felt tip? .05 oz for $9, UD's liner is $18 for .25 oz!

swatcherz


overallheader

Overall, I love it! May be my HG! Crisp, black line? No smudging, budging or fading? LOVE! If you're new to liquid liner, I'd probably stray away, its a little tricky at first but then its awesome!

eyeballzliner


Have you ever tried this liquid liner? It comes in a ton of colors! What is your favorite liquid liner?

♥ Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. I haven't, thanks for the review.;D

    I use Blacktrack by M.A.C.

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete