Saturday, May 21, 2011

TWENTY-ONE! 2-1!

Hello Lovelies!

I thought I'd do a little update and birthday haul. Thursday, May 19 was my twenty-first birthday! Whaaaat?! But I wasn't feeling too well, a migraine and pure exhaustion from these past few weeks...months...haha!

Anyways last weekend I had gone to NYC with my mom after moving out of my dorm to do a little shopping! One of my all time favorite movies is Breakfast at Tiffany's and I adore Audrey Hepburn so we made a trip to the famous 5th avenue store! That place is HUGE. Its 6 floors! One floor of diamonds, another of their classic sterling silver (which is where we shopped), one of dishes, and all that goodness! Amazing!

Since it was a big, milestone birthday, my mom let me get a bracelet that I had been wanting. Fell in love with it, but I had to get it lengthened, meaning I would have to have it sent out to get it altered, but it is PERFECT!

We also stopped at Macy's Herald Square, which was amazing. And right across the street was Sephora! I picked up some new MUFE goodness. Their new Aqua Liner is AMAZING, a shadow thats a staple for me (a shimmery nude, ha ha), and their Lab Shine gloss which is like a smoother, non-stickier version on MAC Dazzleglasses.

As for my birthday, had my first legal drink, a beer, haha. Though I will admit, I'm not a big fan of beer, I'm more of a wine/mixed drinks girl! But I did some minor shopping. My mall doesn't have a Sephora but they just opened up a Bare Minerals and they had a 3 for $39 lip product + free cosmetic bag deal which is basically a buy 2 get 1 free! And I love the Buxom glosses! So I picked 2 Buxom glosses up and their new Pretty Amazing, which is like a liquid lipstick.

Anyways time for the photos!

063
I'm home so obviously this post needed a photo of my Max!

brace
The "Return to Tiffany Bead Bracelet", I loved this one because it has the gorgeous Tiffany blue enamel on one side and the classic "return to" slogan on the other side. Simple and feminine. And classic!

legal
Because I can "legally" drink now :) Flip-flop wine glass! I love the little rhinestones!

buxom
Buxom gloss in "Princess", "Kanani" and Pretty Amazing in "Moxie"

buxomswatches
Buxom gloss in "Princess", "Kanani" and Pretty Amazing in "Moxie"

mufe
Makeup Forever's single eyeshadow in "126", Lab Shine gloss in "D22" and the liner is in "13"

foreverevaah
MUFE E/S "126", Aqua Liner in "13" and L/G in "D22"

vera
My mom saw all my makeup (for when I travel) was in a huge makeup bag, so she got me this cute Vera Bradley bag that has 3 compartments!


How was your week? Any recent goodies?
♥ Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete