Saturday, February 20, 2010

GIVE IT TO ME BABY!

Ow ow, ow ow! Give it to me baaaaby! I apologize for that brief reference to an Offspring song. I apologize more than Tiger Woods.

Hello Lovelies!

Sorry for no posts during the week but alas school! I'm hitting the heart of the semester. I thought I would give up studying for Lent. This week I have a paper to BS, I mean do with all my heart and mind because it is of great importance. I cannot even blog how ridiculous the assignment is, its just plain pointless. And I have a sign language presentation this week.

So I thought I'd do a quick post featuring my "Go-To" products, I know the tag is going around YouTube and I tag EVERYONE to do it!!

These are products I use most often in their category, the products I grab and can rely on when I'm in a rush!! Not necessarily my favorites, rather things I grab for most often!

I'm aware I skipped a few categories like face primer, highlighter, contour powder, etc. because I do not use those products.

GO-TO: Foundation
MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NW15. Great coverage and does amazing job of evening out my skin!
001

GO-TO: Concealer
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC15. Rich, creamy and heavy coverage to help camouflage my blemishes and acne.
021

GO-TO: Blush
MAC Powder Blush in "Pinch O' Peach", I'm not kidding when I say this is my only blush. I know, hahaha! Its a sheertone so the color is very buildable.
016

GO-TO: Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion. Like I said in a post before, its like rubbing magic on your eye lids!
022

GO-TO: Eyeshadow
MAC Eyeshadow in "All That Glitters". First MAC shadow and I just love it. Amazing on anyone. Neutral, light brown with amazing shimmer but not shimmerball shimmer!
031
(It looks like cinnamon sugah in this photo!)

GO-TO: Mascara
Cover Girl's Lash Blast. I keep coming back to this! Nice full looking lashes!
024

GO-TO: Eyeliner
MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack". AHFREAKINGMAZINGTASTICAL! HG! LOVE! Since I got it back in October (first ever MAC product), I have had no interest in other liners!
048

GO-TO: Lipgloss
MAC Lipglass in "Viva Glam IV SE". Beautiful pink with plum undertones! And gorgeous sparkle!
051

GO-TO: Lipstick
MAC Lipstick in "Viva Glam IV SE". Same as above, however more pink.
052

I tag you!! If you do the tag, please tell me! I'd LOVE to hear!! :)

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment