Saturday, February 6, 2010

Viva La Viva Glam VI SE

Hello lovelies!

Today was such a boring day. I spent it in front my computer typing up pages of notes for some of my CRJ and forensics classes. But now I'm done with that...for a week!

Not to mention I'm BEYOND sore. I've been trying to hit the gym every day and getting in an hour of cardio. Yeah, my ass has been kicked and owned by the elliptical which I use for 30 minutes on a Level 12 (outta 20) resistance. Phew. Fastest way to burn 300 calories though!

Then again this is me while I'm in the elliptical:
5 minutes in: "OK. YEAH! 5 MINUTES! JUST 5 MORE AND YOU'LL BE AT 10 MINUTES!"
10 minutes in: "WE ARE A THIRD OF THE WAY THERE AND 5 MINUTES FROM BEING HALF WAY DONE"
15 minutes in: "IS THERE ANY SWEAT LEFT IN MY BODY?! HALF. WAY. THERE."
20 minutes in: "DOWN TO THE LAST 10 MINUTES! DAMNIT WHY DO THE SONGS ON MY iPOD SEEM SO MUCH LONGER WHEN I'M MELTING?!"
25 minutes in: "THANK YOU LORD THAT I HAVE ONLY 5 MORE MINUTES TO GO"
30 minutes in: "WHY DO I DO THIS?! Pretty sure my body that was 70% water pre-workout is now -70%"

I'm kicking my ass because well have you ever seen an out of shape federal agent? Yeah, no. No I don't want to be out in the field wielding a weapon, I rather work within an agency. At least that's my ideal career of the moment!

BY THE WAY. Can I just say that Criminal Justice courses make you so...uhm...more cautious of what is around you?! Damn! The things we learn and hear make you pick up some new traits. Like constantly looking over your shoulder and scanning rooms before entering them. Its becoming second nature to me! Ya gotta be familiar with your surroundings!!

ANYWHOZIE! I just wanted to blab a little bit about my personal life before my review. So that way I can make everyone happy! That is the people who read this for the reviews, those who read it to know me and the people that like both!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Today's review is for MAC's Viva Glam VI Special Edition lipstick and lipglass!

For those of us who are Roman-numerically challenged, VI is 6!

And these two products have been my favorites for a while now. The color is a gorgeous medium pink with plum undertones. I think the lipstick is a bit more pink while the lipglass appears a bit more plum with its gorgeous sparkle.

Absolutely loving these two products and I've never gotten so many compliments on a lipstick before!!

Picnik collage

Left is VG VI SE L/S & L/G and Right is Au Naturale!

1782

In some angles I got this gorgeous gold reflect!

188

Top L is L/S and Top R is L/G while the bottom is both!

The lipstick and lipglass can be bought at MAC stores, MAC counters, maccosmetics.com and select department store's webistes. They retail for $14 each BUT since they're Viva Glam, 100% of the proceeds go the the MAC AIDS fund! So besides getting pretty pink lips, you're also donating $28 (if you get both!) to the MAC AIDS Fund!

Anyone ever try Viva Glam? Know of any colors similar to this? Ever work out so hard you need to motivate yourself every 5 minutes?!

♥ Chelsea

H&Ks to followers and comments :)


No comments:

Post a Comment