Monday, February 1, 2010

SEXY TIME

Hello lovelies!

Ok I wasn't even planning on doing any post today. I was planning on going to the library and studying and then hitting the gym. Well I get to the library and flip to the chapter I'm supposed to read and guess what?

It's already highlighted up! So then I think "Great, I just have to write up my notes!"

MY NOTES WERE ALREADY IN MY NOTEBOOK! Its like the Forensics Fairies decided to write up my notes on how freaking confusing and complex a damn breathalyzer is. But what actually had happened was that I did my studying a week ago, and class was canceled last week thus I totally forgot. Still Forensics Fairies is fun to say.

ANYWHOZIE! Today's Review is on CVS' Purifying Mint Masque! Comprable to Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask which is supposed to be a miracle worker for those of us with acne on our face! But alas I can't find the Queen Helene! I looked in CVSs, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, Target, K-Mart...NO WHERE!

But then my friend told me about CVS' version and while I've never tried the QH, I've gotta say, this stuff is amazing!

What does it do? It shrinks your pores like no one's business!

Why shrink my pores?!

When you shrink your pores you're doing the following:
A) Pushing all the puss, bacteria and other fantastical lovely things laying under your skin and causing acne up the surface in the form of a white head. WHITE HEADS ARE GOOD! Its all the acne causing crap in your skin! Its detoxifying!
B) Smaller pores = less bacteria can get in and cause zits!

Get it? Got it? Good!

But let me say this, NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER PUT TOOTH PASTE ON YOUR ZIT! I have heard so many times of people putting tooth paste on their zit to get the same drying effect as the mint masque. And it does BUT it is also going to make your skin worst!

Yes, your zit while dry but all those great cavity preventing and whitening ingredients in tooth paste, including fluoride are now IN YOUR FACE. Yeah, BAD! You don't want those chemicals in your delicate skin. They're amazing for your pearly whites but not your face! You wouldn't brush your teeth with a toner or cleanser so why put tooth paste on your face?

Instead dab some of the mint masque on for the night! So much better for your face!

I'll give this product an A! It is only available in CVS pharmacies and retails for $4.19!

002

004

Snapshot_20100107

WARNING PUTTING ON THIS HOT GREEN MASQUE MAY MAKE YOU WANNA SHOUT "SEXY TIME!" Oh the things I do for beauty blogs!

Anyone else try this?! Or where the fetch can I find the Queen Helene masque?!

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment