Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in "Ginger"

Hello Lovelies!

I never had the urge to try one of the Buxom lipglosses until I saw one that was called "Ginger" and that it was a gorgeous coppery-red color that featured a ginger on the packaging. That was like a no brainer for me. Because I love me some lipgloss and being a redhead!

Whatisitheader

"A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude — and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling sensation rushes over you." - From Bare Escentuals' website

The whole Buxom lip polish line features different Buxom girls on the boxes with coordinating colors that moisturize and plump your lips and leave you feeling refreshed!

gingerbox


packagingheader

Like I mentioned before the packaging is adorable with each little Buxom girl! The gloss itself is in a heavier container that is sleek and sexy. As for the amount of product, you get .15 oz of product which is less than the average MAC lipglass which has .17 oz of product.

This surprised me since it looks significantly larger but has less product. As for the applicator it has a typical doe-foot.

gingerglosspackaging



Formulatextureheader

The formula is rather non-sticky but not completely non-sticky. Its pretty pigmented and has a little shimmer and sparkle but what sets it apart is the plumping.

It really plumped my lips up, filled the lines of my lips in to give me that full lip. It has a refreshing minty, tingling feeling. It actually leaves my whole mouth feeling like I just rinsed it with mouth wash! Super refreshing and nice. And a nice little pick me up!

gingerswatch


priceandavailability

This is available at Sephora, Sephora.com, Bare Escentuals' website and some of their retail boutiques for $18.


overallheader

Overall, I'm really liking this gloss! Its an awesome plumping gloss and these come in a huge variety of colors. The packaging is adorable and the tingly, minty sensation really wakes you up! I find that this lasts a few hours for me! For now, I'll stick with just "Ginger" since I have been on a lip gloss kick, but I wouldn't be surprised if I checked out the other colors!

ginger
In real life, its a little darker and those lines aren't as defined! Sorry my flash likes to point those little things out!

♥ Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty shade!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete