Friday, January 7, 2011

Post-Op Tweets

Ok, I'm sorry but I have to dedicate a post to my post-wisdom teeth removal tweets. They took out all 4, and I was informed redheads are harder to "knock out". When my mom saw I found my phone in a post-op daze, she was worried. So I thought I'd share those tweets.

Because they're probably better than Snooki's book.

"Im really tires now and it took five minurea but tgey said it took a hiur. And thwy gave me my toothes back for the tooth fairy."

"I dint get how chipmunks live like this. I cant freek my the big cheeks. Cheeks looks like cheese ,i want cheese."

"Cool people spell vheese with a z becayse it looks cooler chz. But chez is that name of that dude we ho lives on that island."

"My mom wamnts me ti sleep in the car while she is in cvs. But I can not. Some mught take advantage oven me."

"Some kadt jyst looked ar a shoppibg cart with an attitude. WHAT DID.IT DI TO YIU. ITS SEPERATED FRIM ITD FAMILY. UT HAS CHILDREN THOSR ... HAND BASKETS ARE ITS KIDZ. THET ARE FOSTER BASKETS."

Hahaha.

Now to go back to working on posts, sleeping with my new pillow-pet and eating pudding and other soft foods. Ew, not a fan of feeling stitches in my mouth.

xx Chelsea ♥

085
PILLOW PETS FTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment