Friday, March 18, 2011

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipsticks!

Hello Lovelies!

I am going to admit something, I have loathed lipsticks as of late, only buying gloss. But that all changed when everyone on YouTube was raving about MAC's newest launch, the Sheen Supreme lipsticks.

saymynamesaymyname

Imagine a lipbalm, a lipgloss and a lipstick did the dirty....wait nevermind..I could do another scenario but it just doesn't seem appropriate. Imagine a lipbalm, gloss and lipstick were put in a magic bedazzled blender and Sheen Supremes came out!

There we go! Way less graphic and biological!

sexypackaging

These babies are amazing. Super moisturizing, apply like a lipstick and shine like a gloss. BUT I'm gonna take it a step further, "Insanely It" also gently stains my lips.

LAVENDER LOLLIPOPS, THESE GO THERE!

swATCHSHEEn
"Full Speed" on top and "Insanely It" on bottom

They're creamy, extremely pigmented and just wonderful. I may just eventually get them all. Like nothing else. NOTHING!

And packaging is so sexy, a sleek shiny black container. MAC seriously hit a homerun. Or as Michael Kay, the Yankees' play by play man, would say "SEE YAA! THAT ONE IS OUTTA HERE!"

I picked up 2 colors, a classic bright pink (a signature color for moi!) and a coral (which my collection lacks!).

"Insanely It" is a breath-taking bright magenta hot pink with blue undertones. It is stunning. It even has some shimmer. Ahfreakingmazing. If you have cool undertones, this will do wonders with the slight blue-tint, as well as make your teeth look whiter!

insanelyit

"Full Speed" is a beautiful coral with a golden sheen. Its not too pink nor too orange, its an amazing coral. I can see this being a must-have for summer since coral is already a hot color but also because the gold sheen in it just reminds me of a sunny summer day!

fullspeed

So these get an A+ from me! I know some people say they find these drying, but if you do, I suggest using a light lipbalm like EOS and apply a thin layer! My naked lips love these! And they're $14.50 a pop, the same price as MAC's regular lipsticks and glosses!

These can be found at MAC's stores and their website, as well as counters in select department stores such as Macy*s and Nordstrom!

Have you tried any of these? Let me know! Or any of their colors tickle your fancy ;) ?

♥ Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I found your post as I tried my friends sheen supreme the other day and I was looking for reviews. I tried Candy Apple and loved it! The colour was gorgeous. Great review, definitely going to have to get it now :) x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete